Sunday, October 19, 2008
Moving on up....
Well, my wonderful experience here at Fort Rucker is quickly coming to a close. I should be done end of this week and heading back towards home with a quick stop in Kentucky. With any luck I will get home before the Beans drive Grandma completely insane and be able to start working towards my own insanity. As usual, Grandma has had to deal with a lot of very tough things in my absence. Unfortunately it always seems that way. She is truly amazing. Following this I should be home for a bit to get trained up and settled in my new job. We have some catching up with local friends and family to take care of, then on into Advent and Christmas season. Maybe even an adventure down to SOCAL for a wedding. It looks like the house we made an offer on is going to fall through. It is unfortunate, but such is life. I'll be back to the realty web sites when I return as well. I apologise for not keeping up, this course has been pretty demanding for a simple kid like me. It is very rewarding though and will take our family's future where we need to go. Hope all is well with everyone. Travis
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment